The Forum is administered separately from the rest of the website - please log in below to post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Photo album on the internet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stig Jarlevik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stig Jarlevik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: British Photo album on the internet
    Posted: 22 May 2012 at 22:09
Hi Guys

Not sure if this qualifies in this section or not, but here we go (mind you I have nothing to do with the photos as such)
Check this site

Since the Museum is constantly updating and adding photos to their Flickr you may have to go further than page 30 to find them (page 30 should be put in relation to their max 6500 at the time I added this mail)

Times tarmac has not been kind to the album's content and the scanning leaves also a lot to be desired, but what you see is what you get. A lot of different aeroplane types passed George Hewson during his active period and I find myself constantly whishing what if....

If anyone can add anything I at least would be quite interested to know more about George, where he served and maybe even to find out what happened to him. 

Cheers
Stig
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic