The Forum is administered separately from the rest of the website - please log in below to post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CC Journals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jayg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CC Journals
    Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 12:08
I have the full set of journals dating from 1970 all in good condition.
Is there anyone interested in buying these and if so I will be able to bring them to the 2014 AGM at Hendon on Saturday.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 09:22
Hi Jayg you said that you have set of journals in good condition but I want to ask in your journal what kind of information I can see. Can you elaborate some more on your journals because if buyer comes to read this forum they can get what they and so contact you through this forum.
jayg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 12:56
Hi Lindseynicole, Thankyou for your enquiry.Regretfully I sold the collection some months ago so am unable to help you.
Regards.
John
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic